It’s time for a fiesta! Cinco de Mayo is in only three days, and if you’re planning a celebration we’ve got you covered. Make your party a success with a few tasty recipes inspired by Mexican culture and cuisine. Check them out below.
Chips and dip are a must-have at any party, but when you’re planning a celebration with Mexican cuisine, they’re even more important. Your guests would be disappointed if they didn’t have tortilla chips, salsa, and guacamole, so, give these recipes a try:
- Chunky Guacamole – Guacamole might be one of the most loved dips in America and it’s super easy to make. Just mash together avocado, onions, diced tomatoes, and cilantro. Then add lime juice and salt to taste.
- Poblano-Corn Salsa – If you want to impress your guest, you can make this fancy poblano-corn salsa in under 20 minutes.
- Pico de Gallo – This is the classic salsa that no Mexican-inspired menu is complete without.
Taco Recipes for Your Cinco de Mayo Party
If you take a close look at Mexican cuisine, you’ll find a lot of flavors, spices, and exquisite dishes to try. One of the easiest ways for you to show off the variety of flavors is for you to prepare a selection of tacos. You can prep the ingredients in no time. Then create a taco bar for your party and allow your guests to assemble their tacos themselves. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Classic Ground Beef Tacos
- Barbacoa Beef Tacos
- Shredded Chicken Mango Tacos
- Fish Tacos
- Spicy Shrimp Diablo Tacos
You might also like: Ford’s All-Electric Truck: The 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Refreshing Mexican Drinks
Your guests are going to need something to drink, especially if you prepare one of the spicier recipes above. One of these refreshing drinks is sure to win over the crowd.
- Agua Fresca de Pepino – This cucumber limeade drink is light and nutritious. You may want to add it to your regular line-up of drinks and refreshments.
- Watermelon Agua Fresca – You should probably make more than you think you’ll need of this sweet and fruity drink because your guests are going to love it.
- Tamarind Aqua Fresca – You should serve this drink chilled to give your guests the best experience with its sweet and sour flavor.
If you feel like sharing the festivities, bring us a cold glass of agua fresca and we’ll give you a grand tour of our inventory at Wichita Falls Ford.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.