An abundance of thrills awaits you at Castaway Cove Waterpark. Located in Wichita Falls, TX, Castaway Cove Waterpark is a tropical-themed paradise that provides thrill rides, slides, play areas, a lazy river, pools, and volleyball courts. The park opens its doors daily beginning June 1, 2022.
Attractions located throughout Castaway Cove Waterpark include Buccaneer Bay, Parrot’s Perch, and Shipwreck Beach, among others. Let’s take a look a more detailed look at the attractions provided.
Castaway Cove Waterpark Attractions
- Buccaneer Bay – Features a multi-level play system, water features like water-drop fountain palm trees with tipping coconuts, kiddie slides, and themed play animals.
- Hideaway Harbor – This attraction boasts of water volleyball, water basketball with three goals, and children’s activities.
- Nellie’s Rolling River – A leisure experience that connects Shipwreck Beach and Hideaway Harbor.
- Parrot’s Perch – This slide complex features a 40-foot-high tower with two open flume slides and one U-shaped water thrill ride. The three slides include the Cliffhanger, Tommy’s Torent, and Annie’s Quest.
- Pirate’s Plunge – This slide offers a 60-foot plunge that drops riders down a 37-foot vertical free fall before reaching a 360-degree loop. Speeds reach up to 40 mph.
- Shipwreck Beach – This tidal wave pool features multiple water geysers and access to the lazy river.
- Storm Watch Tower – Includes one open and one enclosed serpentine and corkscrew tube. The rides are called the Cyclone and the Black Squall.
What People Are Saying About Castaway Cove Waterpark
- “Fun little water park. Great way to spend a day out on the weekend when it’s really hot outside. Clean and nice staff. Has 5 water slides and a lazy river, plus a kid zone.” Feedback thanks to priscillalalaa on TripAdvisor.
- “Castaway cove is owned by the city of Wichita Falls; which makes it very well maintained. The prices are reasonable as far as water parks go. There are lots of water features for you to enjoy and for everyone of every age. The food and snacks are pricey, but to be expected in a contained environment. Safety of all the park visitors is always a main concern of the operation. So go have a little fun at Castaway Cove!!!” Feedback courtesy of bhhighflyer on TripAdvisor.
You might also like: ConGRADulate Your Student With The Perfect Party
Tickets for Castaway Cove Waterpark are broken into two categories: admission and season.
Admission tickets include:
- Weekend General Admission (Anyone over 42-inches tall) – $25.99
- Weekend Senior Admission (Must be at least 55 years of age or older) – $18.99
- Weekend Junior Admission (Anyone under 42-inches tall) – $12.99
Season passes include:
- Unlimited Season Pass (Valid for every regular operating day in 2022. The 2022 Platinum Unlimited Season Pass features a 15 percent discount on food and merchandise, and more) – $84.99